you they describe your brand?
It’s never easy evaluating ourselves — and that’s okay. If you believe the best definition of a brand I’ve ever heard, our own opinions don’t matter much anyway:
“Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.” Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon.com
So does ‘branding’ mean we can somehow control what others say about us?
Not a chance! But we can certainly influence it.
“A brand is a promise. A good brand is a promise kept.” Muhtar Kent, CEO, Coca-Cola
What is the one promise you can make that you’re most fired up about? How will you keep it? How will you communicate it?
“People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou, Author & Activist
Branding encompasses everything we say and everything we do — but nothing is as important as how we make people feel.
How do you hope to make people feel? That’s the way to keep them coming back (and saying nice things when you leave the room).
Here are some ways I can help:
- Brand Blah-dits (the brand audit with a Humanly difference — let’s root out anything impersonal so you can be the brand your heart desires!)
- Brand Guides (an inspiring manifesto to help keep you and your team revved up and feeling a sense of shared purpose)
- Name & Positioning Line (my favourite things to create!)
- Visual Identity (with design partner)
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Key Messages
- Marketing & Communication Plans
- Brand Promise
- Brand Personality
- Brand Voice
- Brand Experience
- Brand Strategy
- Voiceovers (Not only can I help you develop your brand voice, I can BE your brand voice!)
Would you like a free quote? Email me or drop me a line with the handy form below!